Get Partnership Firm Registration with CLIQTAX @ Rs. 2999/-
- Offer Price: Rs. 2999/- (No hidden charges)
- Regular Price: Rs.
- Registration in 4 to 5 working days
- Complete online Process
- Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
10000 + Business Served
Team of Experts
Easy EMI Options
Get your Partnership Firm Registration @₹ 2999.00* Only
How to Register a Partnership Firm in India?
CLIQTAX will help you register a Partnership firm in five simple steps
Give us your details
A professional from CLIQTAX will contact to you to discuss and obtain your basic information
Submit the documents
Provide us all the required documents of partners to draft the partnership agreement
Choose a partnership name
Select a unique name for your partnership that is not identical to any existing business in India.
Drafting of Partnership deed
Our team will draft the partnership deed, prepare the application & submit it for registration
Get the Certificate of Registration
Get the Certificate of Registration, PAN & GST certificate, open a bank account & start your business.
Registration of a Partnership Firm Online- All you need to know
REGISTER YOUR PARTNERSHIP AT A MINIMUM PRICE WITH THE HELP OF OUR EXPERTS AT CLIQTAX.
A partnership is one of the simplest business structures that can be formed easily without following too many compliances. The low cost of setting up and managing this type of business makes it an attractive option for small businesses.
Two or more people can come together and combine their capital and expertise to form a partnership. It is a form of business that is managed by two or more partners who have unlimited liability. This means they are personally liable for any default of the business or of other partners.
Although it is not mandatory to register general partnerships, it is strongly recommended to register one as the partnership firm and the partners can legally sue only when the firm is registered. Partnerships firms are not a separate legal entity from their partners and are governed under the Partnership Act, 1932. The terms and objectives of the partnership are defined in a partnership deed which may or may not be registered. The members of the partnership firm share their profits and loss in a predetermined ratio or on the basis of the capital invested.
Now, you can begin your business operations.
Just call us
Get in touch
and get best price!
Benefits of registration of a Partnership Form
Startups, small businesses and professional services like accounting firms, law firms, etc. prefer to get registered as a Partnership due to its numerous advantages
- Customers, vendors, government, banks, etc. always prefer to deal with a registered entity instead of an unregistered one as it assures them of security, reliability and dependability.
- Ideal for small and micro businesses, professional services and close knit businesses due to its low cost maintenance and greater flexibility in day to day operations.
- Minimal Compliances - Unlike a Private Limited Company, a Partnership does not have too many strict compliances of regular board meetings and tax audits.
- There is no requirement to submit the annual returns of the partnership firm. The financial statements of the partnership firm are also not made publicly available.
- No minimum capital required to start a Partnership.
Checklist for Registering a Partnership in India
2 individuals required
At least 2 partners are required to register a Partnership in India. Both the partners should be above 18 years of age.
Name of Partnership
The chosen name should be unique and must not match with any existing business, brand name, trademark in India.
Every partnership must mention a particular business activity/ service or objective to mention in the partnership agreement.
No Minimum Capital
There is no requirement of minimum capital for a partnership and it can be started with any amount of capital investment.
A partnership can use any property for the purpose of communication. If property is rented, NOC must be obtained from the property owner.
If you have any question, feel free to call us at
How to Register a Partnership Online - A detailed registration process
CLIQTAX makes it easy to register a General Partnership in India. Here is the simple, step-by-step process that should be followed
Submission of documents
Get Entity Name
PF Deed execution
Notarisation & Stamping
PAN & TAN Application
Start your business
Why Choose CLIQTax
CLIQTAX believes at rendering premium services and delivering it in a quick manner. The incorporation services shall be delivered following the SPICe route.
Timely work completion
All time consultancy
Selecting the Partnership name before Registration
Choosing a name for your partnership is one of the most important decisions you’ll make before registration. The selected name must be unique, easy to identify, and relatable. It should not be too complex. It is advisable to choose a meaningful name that relates to the business or service. One must ensure that the chosen name is not similar to any other company, partnership, or trademark name.
Therefore, it is advisable to come up with at least six names and check their availability. Our experts will help you to check the selected names on MCA and Trademark database to choose the best name for which you can book website domain as well as trademark registration to secure your brand.
Documents & Information required for Partnership Registration
In India, one can easily register a partnership with proper identity proof and address proof of the partners involved.
Following are the list of documents and information required to proceed for online registration of a partnership firm
Identity and Address Proof- Only scanned and self attested copy
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Aadhaar Card
- Copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Passport-sized photograph
All documents submitted should be valid. The residence proof documents like the bank statement or the electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
Registered Office Proof- Only scanned copy
Following are the list of documents Registered Office Proof- Only scanned copy
- Copy of Notarized rental agreement in English, if the premises are rented
- Copy of No-objection certificate from the property owner
- Copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
Note : It is not necessary to have a commercial space as registered office of the partnership; you can even use your house address as registered office for communication purposes.
Information Required (Only information NO Documents Required)
How can CLIQTAX help in registering a partnership firm in India?
You can get your partnership registered from the comfort of your home. You don’t even need to visit the office of any professional to get this work done. At CLIQTAX, this process is completely online & our experts will help you get the registration completed over call within 10 working days. During the process we will keep you updated about the ongoing developments.
After Partnership registration process, you will get
Now, you can begin your business operations.
Just call us at 81440-81440 and get the best price!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CLIQTAX believes in providing affordable and premium services while delivering them in a quick manner. Here are the answers on some questions you may have regarding a limited liability partnership.
Q. What is the minimum number of partners required to form a Partnership
Q. What are the minimum requirements to register a Partnership in India?
Following are the requirements to register a Partnership in India
- Minimum 2 partners, both over 18 years of age and one of whom must be an Indian resident.
- A place of business in India must be provided as a registered office address.
- KYC documents such as copy of PAN card & Aadhaar card of both partners
- E-mail ID & mobile number of both partners
Q. How can I become eligible to get benefits under the Startup India Initiative?
Following are the list of entities which qualify as a “Startup” for the purpose of Government schemes:
- Private Limited Company (PLC)
- Registered Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Following conditions are applicable on all entities & should be satisfied for qualifying as a startup:
- Entity Age Limit: It should not be older than 5 years or more. Not more than 5 years should have passed from the date of entity incorporation/ registration
- Turnover criteria: Turnover for any of the financial year has not crossed INR 25 crore
- Objectives: It is working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property
CLIQTAX team will help you in getting registered under the Startup India Initiative to avail the benefits.
Q. How much time does it take to register a partnership in India?
Q. Is it necessary to register a partnership firm?
Q. Can a Partnership run multiple businesses?
Q. Is physical presence required during the registration process?
Q. What are the necessary things to be done immediately after the Partnership registration?
Once, your partnership gets registered, you should complete the below-mentioned requirements:
- The opening of the current account within 30 days after receiving the PAN card
- Notarisation of partnership deed
- Registering the partnership with the I-T department
- Providing a copy of the Certificate of Registration to all the partners
Q. I own a small business/start-up. Should I register my business as a Partnership
Q. What is the minimum capital required to register a limited liability partnership?
Q. How to file an application to reserve the proposed partnership name?
Q. Can an NRI or foreign national can be a partner in a Limited Liability Partnership?
Q. What are the main aspects of a partnership deed?
The partnership deed should include the following:
- Names of all the partners and their addresses
- The name of the partnership
- The nature or business of the firm
- The principal place of business of the firm
- Any other place where the firm carries on business
- The date of commencement of operation of the firm
- The date when each partner joined the firm
- Any capital invested by each partner
- The type of partnership and profit-sharing matrix
- Duration of the firm
- Rules and regulations to be followed for intake of partners or removal
Q. Can we register a partnership at the residential address?
Q. Is stamp duty payable during the partnership registration process?
Q. What are the Annual Compliance requirements to be fulfilled by a Partnership?
For a partnership, certain compliances have to be followed in every financial year which are as follows:
- Maintain Books of Accounts and Financial Statement
- Tax Audit depending on the turnover
- File GST returns, if applicable
- File income tax returns for the partners
- File TDS returns, if applicable
Questions? Need Help of a Professional