Get One Person Company Registration with CLIQTAX @ Rs. 6999* /-
- Offer Price: Rs. 6999* /- (No hidden charges)
- Regular Price: Rs.
- Registration in 8 to 10 working days
- Complete online Process
- Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
10000 + Business Served
Team of Experts
Easy EMI Options
* The above-mentioned government fee has been calculated on a minimum capital contribution of Rs.100000
* Stamp duty may vary from state to state
* Extra charges for NRI/Foreign directors, or an additional person or Foreign shareholding companies
Get your One Person Company Registration @₹ 6999.00* Only
How to Register a One Person Company in India?
CLIQTAX will help you register a One Person Company (OPC) in five simple steps
Give us your details
A professional from CLIQTAX will contact you and verify the information provided
Apply for DSC and DPIN
We will obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and DIN for one individual
Apply for Name Reservation
We will check for name availability and apply for name approval
Submit the documents
Our team will draft all documents, prepare the application & submit it to ROC for registration
Certificate of Incorporation
Get the Certificate of Incorporation, open the company bank account & start your business.
Registration of One Person Company in India Online- All you need to know
REGISTER A ONE PERSON COMPANY AT A MINIMUM PRICE WITH THE HELP OF OUR EXPERTS AT CLIQTAX.
Registering a One person Company is very simple and can be done easily with CLIQTAX in less than 7 working days at minimum price. The complete process is managed online and CLIQTAX provides you with assistance every step of the way.
We offer professional advice to manage your financial and legal matters. Leave it to our experts to take care of all documentation, compliances and other requirements.
At CLIQTAX we offer One Person Company registration with 1 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), 1 Director Identification Number (DIN), Company Registration Certificate, Company MOA & AOA, Company PAN Card, TAN No, ESI, PF registration, GST Registration, Company bank account & Payment Gateway for your company at the lowest price of Rs. 6999/- only. (Inclusive of all government fees and taxes).
Now, you can begin your business operations.
Just call us
Get in touch
and get best price!
The concept of One Person Company (OPC) has been introduced quite recently under the Companies act, 2013 to provide flexibility to those who want to run their business solely & do not want to share the business ownership. One Person Company is an advanced version of sole proprietorship. In OPC, a single business owner gets complete authority over the company thereby limiting their liability towards their capital contributions to the company. He or she will become the sole shareholder and director in the company.
However, he must appoint a nominee director in MoA and AoA of the company but the nominee has no real authority until the owner/director dies or becomes incapable of doing the business. An OPC can have more than one person as a director but will never have more than one shareholder & due to this reason, there is also no concept of employee stock options or equity funding.
Additionally, an OPC has to convert itself into a private limited company when it crosses its paid-up share capital of Rs. 50 lakh or more and has Rs. 2 crores as an average turnover 3 years consecutively. Sole business owners prefer to register a one-person company over proprietorship registration due to many benefits associated with it.
Advantages of one person company registration
Registered businesses always get preference over unregistered businesses. Corporate customers, government agencies and investors prefer to deal with a registered company instead of a proprietorship. In an OPC you get the benefit of limited liability along with the status of a separate legal entity. OPC offers multiple other benefits as follows
- Brand Recognition: It helps you to build your company’s identity and trust in the customer’s mind.
- Ensure Payment Safety: A customer always feels safe, comfortable and assured while dealing with a registered entity.
- Limited Liability: Directors will not be personally liable for the default of the company, their personal assets are always safe, irrespective of liabilities of business.
- Lifetime Existence: A proprietorship business closes down upon the death or incapacity of the sole proprietor while an OPC having status of separate legal entity continues to exist by passing ownership to the nominee director.
- Enhances Credibility: An OPC has to meet certain compliances & need to have its books of account audited every year which enhance business credibility among suppliers, banks & other financial institutions.
- Easy to manage: An OPC does not need to hold Annual General Meetings every year. Further, there are lesser compliances such as filing with the ROC which have to be met in an OPC
- Enables easy funding: A one person start-up company can easily test their business model and upon successful replication in the market, can approach investors and venture capitalists for funds. The OPC can then subsequently be converted into a Private Limited Company.
- More efficiency: Since the complete control of the company is in the hands of one single person, it leads to more efficient decision making and business administration. An OPC can have as many as 15 directors without giving them any share in the company.
You will also get a Company’s Current Account - Powered by RBL Bank *
Checklist for Registering a One Person Company in India
Only 1 individual required
Only one person is required to register a one person company who will be appointed as the director and shareholder of the company. Further he can appoint any one person as the nominee of the company.
Unique Company Name
The owner of the company has to select a unique company name to get the OPC registered. The proposed name should be unique & must not resemble any existing business or brand name or trademark in India.
The business activity of the OPC must be mentioned in the object clause of the Memorandum of Association of the company. These business activities could be education, technology, farming etc.
No Minimum Capital
There is no requirement of minimum paid-up capital for registration of one person company. Only an authorized capital of 1 Lakh is required. Also, the subscriber must hold at least one share for registration.
Company’s Registered Office
A registered office address is required along with valid address proof and pin code to register a company in India. The company can also be registered on a residential address.
If you have any question, feel free to call us at
How to Register One Person Company Online - A detailed registration process
Now registering a one person company is very simple with CLIQTAX. Just follow the few steps given below & with a few clicks your registration is done. Here is the simple step-by-step that should be followed to register a one person company in India
Submission of documents
Apply for DSC/DPIN
Apply for Name approval
E-MOA & E-AOA Filing
Start your business
Why Choose CLIQTax
CLIQTAX believes at rendering premium services and delivering it in a quick manner. The incorporation services shall be delivered following the SPICe route.
Timely work completion
All time consultancy
One Stop solutions
Selecting the Company name before Registration
Choosing a name for your company is one of the most important decisions you’ll make before registration. The selected name must be unique, easy to identify and relatable. It should not be too complex. It is advisable to choose a meaningful name which relates to the business or service. One must ensure that the chosen name is not similar with any other company, partnership or trademark name.
Therefore, it is advisable to come up with at least six names and check their availability. Our experts will help you to check the selected names on MCA and Trademark database to choose the best name for which you can book website domain as well as trademark registration to secure your brand.
The proposed name should contain three parts
1. Name Part : The first part should contain a unique name which does not match with any existing business in India. The name builds the brand of the business . According to the Companies Act, the name should not be generic or vague and should not contain any offensive words.
2. Object Part : The second part describes the object or business activity of the company and helps promote the business or service. It also makes the consumers aware of the field of operation.
3. Statutory part : The last part of the name represents the type of company or partnership. For a one person company, it is mandatory to write “(OPC) One Person Company” at the end of the name as a suffix, according to the Companies Act.
One Person Company registration Cost
Our pricing is 100% transparent One Person Company is the most popular legal business entity in India
Documents & Information required for ONE PERSON COMPANY registration
There are certain documents and information required as ID proof and address proof for director and nominee of the company proposed to be registered which are as follows
For Directors and shareholders
Identity and Address Proof- Only scanned copy required
- Copy of PAN Card or Passport (for Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Aadhaar Card
- Copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Passport-sized photograph
For the foreign nationals, an apostilled or notarized copy of the passport has to be submitted mandatorily. All documents submitted should be valid. The residence proof documents like the bank statement or the electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
Registered Office Proof- Only scanned copy
Following are the list of documents required for registered office to register a company in India
- Copy of Notarized rental agreement in English, if the premises are rented
- Copy of No-objection certificate from the property owner
- Copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
Note : It is not necessary to have a commercial space as registered office of company; you can even use your house address as registered office for communication purposes.
Information Required (Only information NO Documents Required)
How can CLIQTAX help in Registering your Company in India?
With CLIQTAX you can get a one person company registered from the comfort of your own home. You don’t even need to come out to visit the offices of any professionals to get this work done. This process is completely online & our experts will help you get this registration completed over call within 5 to 6 working days. Our experts will take care of all financial and legal compliances. During the process we will keep you updated about the developments.
After company registration process, you will get
Now, you can begin your business operations.
Just call us at 81440-81440 and get the best price!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ALL ABOUT ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION
Q. What is a One Person Company?
A One Person Company is a separate legal entity from its shareholder or director or promoter, providing protection in the form of limited liability to its sole shareholder, while having continuity of business and being easy to register like a Private Limited Company.
One of the biggest benefits of a One Person Company (OPC) is that anyone can incorporate an OPC with only one member, as compared to a Private Limited Company or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) where a minimum of two members are required for incorporating and maintaining the same.
It is also possible to convert the one person company into a private limited company or limited liability partnership firm as and when required.
Q. Is there any requirement of minimum share capital to register a one person company?
The requirement of minimum paid-up capital has now been removed by the MCA under Companies Act, 2013. Now you can incorporate a one person company without any paid up or invested capital but a minimum amount of Rupees 1 Lakh is required as an authorized capital. It is also suggested to subscribe a minimum number of shares as mentioned in the memorandum, i.e. atleast 1 share for the registration. It is also important to note that if the OPC exceeds a turnover of over Rs 2 crores or has a paid-up capital more than Rs 50 lakhs, it must be converted into a private or public limited company within 6 months.
Q. How do I file an application to reserve the proposed one person company name?
An applicant can file the maximum of 2 names with their order of preference under RUN form on MCA portal along with the details of suitable activity code, nature of business to be carried out. The applicant should comply with the provisions of the Act or regulations.
The registrar will generally ask to re-submit the application with a different name if names do not fall under the criteria of uniqueness, relevancy or do not fulfil other requirements.
Q. Who can become a member of One Person Company?
Any individual who is an Indian resident can become a member of one person company. He must have attended the age of 18 years or above to be eligible to form One Person Company.
An additional condition is that a person can become member of only 1 OPC at any time during or after registration.
Q. Who can be appointed as a Director in a One Person Company?
Any individual above the age of 18 years can be appointed as director in the company after getting the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) & Director Identification Number (DIN).
Even a foreign national can also become a director in a one person company; as such there is no specific criteria prescribed in terms of his/her citizenship or residency. Now-a-days DIN gets allotted at the time of company registration subject to a limit of maximum 3 DIN. For obtaining more than 3 DIN, an application can be filed separately in form DIR-3 with MCA.
Q. What is a Digital Signature Certificate? Who can apply for it?
From incorporation to regular annual filing, there are multiple e-forms prescribed under MCA which are required to be digitally signed & submitted to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Digital Signatures can be used for filing purposes only such as MCA Filing for Company Incorporation, Annual Filing etc, It can also be used for GST Registration & Returns filings, Income Tax filings etc.
MCA has authorised certain authorities to issue Digital Signatures Certificates in the form of a token. DSC can be issued in 2 forms, one is class-2 digital signature certificates & another one is class-3 digital signature certificate.
Q. Can we register one person company at the residential address?
Yes, it is possible to use a residential address for a one person company registration to receive official communication from authorities such as MCA, Income Tax, GST department etc.
Q. Is physical presence required during the registration process?
No, a One Person Company registration process is completely online. So, none of the promoters/directors are required to visit physically at any place. All required documents & information can be sent through e-mail or uploaded on our portal for filing.
We only require self-attested scanned copies of all documents & relevant information along with your authorisation to submit an application before authority on your behalf.
All the forms are filed online on the MCA web portal, application & documents are digitally signed & submitted before the authority for approval.
Q. What are the statutory compliances to be done immediately after one person company registration?
Once, your company gets registered, you should complete below-mentioned requirements on priority within 30 days of registration:
- The opening of the company’s current account within 30 days after receiving the PAN card
- Appointment of a Statutory Auditor
- Depositing paid-up capital as mentioned while registration
- Issuance of share certificates and allotment of shares
Q. What are the prerequisites for One Person Company Registration in India?
Following are the prerequisites or minimum eligible conditions to register an OPC in India:
- The individual setting up the OPC must be an Indian citizen and Indian resident
- Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships are not allowed to form a one person company,
- At least one director should be appointed, who shall be an Indian resident, it is important to note that shareholder & director can be the same person in an OPC.
- An individual who is above the age of 18 years and Indian resident must be appointed as Nominee on registration
- An authorized capital of Rs. 1 Lakh
- A place of business must be provided as the registered office address of OPC.
- KYC documents such as copy of PAN card & Aadhaar card
- E-mail id & mobile no
Q. What are the financial and legal compliances that must be followed by a one person company?
A One Person Company is exempted from rigid legal compliances of general meeting, board meetings, quorums, voting inclusion of cash flow statements in financial statements, mandatory rotation of an auditor, except in particular situations, such as if there is more than one director, then the Board meeting must take place. OPC is also exempted from transacting business through postal ballot. Moreover, appointing a company secretary is not mandatory for an OPC. The director of the company can sign the annual return of an OPC if no company secretary has been appointed.
Q. Is one person company eligible to get benefits under the Startup India Initiative?
Following are the list of entities which qualify as a “Startup” for the purpose of Government schemes
- Private Limited Company (PLC)
- Registered Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLC)
One person company is generally registered as a private limited company & Being a private limited company, one person company can also apply to get the start-up India registration.
CLIQTAX team will help you get registered under the Startup India Initiative to avail the benefits.
Q. What is the time required for setting up a one person company in India?
Registering a one person company usually takes 7 to 8 working days after submission of all required documents & information. Once the registration process completes, you can start your business immediately.
Q. Who can become a Nominee in a One Person Company?
A person who is a minimum of 18 years of age, and is an Indian resident can become a nominee in an OPC. Additionally, the nominee must provide his consent to the company for his/ her appointment.
Q. What is the Director Identification Number (DIN)?
Any individual who wishes to be appointed as a Director in any Company or Designated Partner in an LLP must file an application in form DIR-3 with MCA for allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN).
It must be noted that an individual can’t have more than 1 DIN as Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique number allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to an individual.
Q. What is Paid-up Capital and Authorized Share Capital?
Paid-up share capital refers to the actual amount raised by a company i.e.; amount paid by the shareholders on the issuance of shares. While authorised share capital can be defined as the maximum amount of share capital that a company can raise by way of issuance of shares at present or in the future. It is also possible to increase the authorised share capital to raise more paid-up share capital by way of issuance of shares.
Anyone can register a private limited company or one person company in India by any amount of paid-up share capital not exceeding the amount of authorized share capital. It must be noted that the amount of paid-up share capital can be less or equal to the authorized share capital but can’t be more than the amount of authorised share capital in any case.
Q. Can NRIs / Foreigners hold shares by way of investment in a one person company?
Yes, NRIs or foreigner nationals can become shareholders or directors by way of investment in a one person company subject to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) guidelines. But such a person can be considered as a director only when there is one director who is a Resident of India. Additional documents would be required which are as follows:
- A Copy of Passport which is attested by the Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
- A Copy of Driving License/ Bank Statement or Electricity Bill or Any Property Tax Payment Receipt which is attested by Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
RBI approval is required for foreign capital contribution. Additional charges will be applicable for RBI approval. Our experts will advise you on the applicable charges.
However, a company will be deemed as a foreign company if the foreign contribution is above 50% of total capital contribution.
Q. Is stamp duty payable during one person company registration process?
Yes, Stamp duty charges are imposed by the state in which the registered office of the company is proposed to be located. The charges are on MOA, AOA & application form.
Our charges are covered under the plan for all the states except Kerala, Punjab & Madhya Pradesh.
Our experts will guide you on additional charges applicable if any for Kerala, Punjab & Madhya Pradesh.
Q. What are the Annual Compliance requirements to be fulfilled by a one person company?
For a one person company, there are multiple compliances to be done in every financial year which are as follows:
- To hold one Annual General Meeting (AGM) and at least 4 board meetings (one in each quarter).
- Get the company’s accounts and financial statements audited by an independent auditor.
- File the audited financial statements along with the audit report & board report in form AOC – 4 and MGT – 7 as part of Annual Compliance within given time.
- Re-appointment of auditor of company
- File GST returns, if applicable
- File income tax returns for company as well as for directors of company
- File TDS returns, if applicable
Questions? Need Help of a Professional